By placing an order with Red Creation Design, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms and conditions below:
1. Red Creation Design will carry out work only where there is an agreement in place provided by email or confirmed through your client account. An ‘order’ is deemed to be a written contract between Red Creation Design and the client. Payment terms are strictly 50% of the service fee before work commences, then the remainder upon completion. All payments are non-refundable. Payments can be made via Credit or Debit card and bank transfer.
2. Red Creation Design cannot be held liable for any loss of service, turnover or other losses due to 3rd party faults such as a web hosting downtime or incompatible plugins.
3. Once your site or any other updates are live on your domain it is assumed that the project has been completed to your satisfaction. Any additional work is then charged at a standard rate through our Web Management service.
4. When your website is live you will have full administrator access and Red Creation Design cannot be held liable for any changes made by you.
5. All web content including text and images must be sent to us via email or through a support request on your client dashboard for inclusion on your website. All text and images must be free from copyright infringement and Red Creation Design cannot be held liable for any content which breaches copyright law.
6. When you use us for blog management, we require you to send us details of the topic and relevant information you wish us to write a blog about and include any relevant images for use on the blog otherwise we may not be able to complete the work.
7. We reserve the right to include a screenshot of, and link to your completed website on the portfolio page of our website and on any of our social media accounts.
8. We may include plugins on your website to improve the overall user experience and features of your website. We choose these plugins carefully, however we cannot accept responsibility for any loss of service or malfunction that may occur. Each third party reserves the right to alter or remove their service and or charge fees if certain usage limits are reached.
9. All sites can be viewed on laptops, PC’s, tablets and mobile devices running the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
10. All domain names will be registered in the clients name and as such the domain name belongs to the client, not to Red Website Design Ltd. The domain will be registered for 1 year. No cash alternative is available for customers who purchase their own domain name.
11. It is the responsibility of the client to make sure the domain name is renewed after the initial 1 year period. Red Creation Design cannot accept liability for any loss of profit caused to the customer by the expiration of the domain name as a result of a technical fault or any other fault caused by the registrar, hosting company or any third party.
12. Website drafts will be created based on the design brief and information provided by the customer. If the design brief changes significantly after the first draft has been created an additional charge for any additional work may be applied.
13. If the final payment has not been received within 6 months of the original order being placed, Red Creation Design reserves the right to cancel the agreement without notice and all design work will be deleted with no refund being payable.
14. Our onsite SEO service is design to optimise your website and it’s pages and content using current best practice techniques and is not a guarantee of search engine rankings. Due to external factors, search results cannot be guaranteed. We cannot accept liability for any change in rankings, or drop in the position of your website due to changes in the algorithms of the search engines or the factors that they use to rank websites.
15. Red Creation Design reserve the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or controversial. We also reserve the right to refuse to handle any site found to be involved in any black hat search engine optimisation techniques. Should any of these situations arise we reserve the right to terminate any web hosting service without notice and you would not be due a refund.
16. Clients who choose to host their websites with Red Creation Design are responsible for paying their fees on time each month and agree that we cannot accept any liability for any loss income caused to the customer by the expiration of the hosting as a result of the customer’s failure to renew their services.
17. Web hosting services will expire 7 days after the payment due date if no payment has been received. If, after a further 7 days payment has still not been received your website will be permanently deleted from the server. Red Creation Design cannot be held liable for any losses to the customer due to the customer not renewing their services.
18. Should you choose to host your website on your own web hosting platform, the client is responsible for keeping those services up to date. Red Creation Design cannot be held liable for any loss of income or loss of data resulting from the customer not renewing their services.
19. Should you choose to take web hosting and email through Red Creation Design, your subscription will begin the date your website goes live and the first payment will be due 3 working days later via Credit or Debit card subscription. Subscriptions will be processed via our payment partner Stripe.
20. We reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time.